Castle Cove Self Catering Villa, Portland Harbour, Weymouth
This modern two bedroom villa is located in a quiet residential area just outside Weymouth town centre. There are two sandy beaches just five minutes walk away and the harbour, Brewers Quay - one of the resort's most popular attractions is not far away either. The villa is ideally placed for all watersports activities, being so close to Portland Harbour, and there are so many activities on offer from sailing, windsurfing, kite-surfing etc - if you would rather spectate than participate then you are well placed to see all the action from the villa's balcony! If you're interested in history, you have the ruin of Sandsfoot Castle, one of Henry VIII's coastal fortresses, in the gardens right opposite, plus Portland Castle and the Nothe Fort close by.
- Ground floor of the property comprises of under-cover parking for two cars, back garden and utility room with washing machine.
- Large lounge-diner and fitted kitchen on first floor plus balcony with table & chairs.
- Villa has full size cooker, micro-wave, washing machine, fridge, colour TV, ironing facilities, crockery, cutlery etc.
- Two bedrooms on the top floor sleep four people. Bathroom with separate shower cubicle and toilet also on top floor.
- The villa is all electric, with meters. Heating is available.
- Cot and high chair provided.
- All bed linen is supplied, with beds made up on arrival, and included in the price.
- Own keys, access at all times.
- Pets accepted by on prior agreement.
Prices, Rates and Availability
The villa is available on a weekly / fortnightly basis during the summer season.
Prices range from £325 per apartment, per week to £720 per apartment, per week depending on the height of the season.
To enquire about about the prices and availability of specific dates, please contact us.